Rushing for time to prepare your children's meals?
Cook this healthy porridge in just 15 minutes!
Short Grain Rice (Thailand), Riceberry (Thailand), Chinese Yam (Japan), Carrot (Australia), SG Homemade Chicken powder, SG Homemade Mushroom powder, Wolfberry (China)
- 1 pack gives 2-3 toddler servings
(equivalent to 3 Chinese rice bowls of porridge)
- If hot water is used instead of boiling water, a minimum of 30 minutes cooking time is required
- Porridge can also be cooked over the stove and is ready to eat when it has been brought to boil
- For younger babies, mash to suitable texture
1. Add 1 part porridge to 4 parts boiling water
(1 tablespoon porridge to 75ml boiling water)
2. Swirl flask and leave covered for 15 minutes
3. Add SG Homemade food powders if desired
**Made to Order**
Shelf Life: 12 months (cool, dry place), refrigeration recommended.
If bringing products overseas, store in room temperature to prevent introduction of moisture.
Food powders: Once opened, keep closed in a cool, dry place (refrigeration preferred). Suitable for use till best before date.
Berry Quick Porridge: Once opened, keep uncooked portion refrigerated in an airtight container, to be used by the best before date. Otherwise, use within 5 days if stored in original packaging without refrigeration.
Suitable for babies from 6 months old, please consult your pediatrician before use.