- Works as a quick soup base individually, or best paired with our Scallop Powder
- Add into baby porridge (0.5 - 1 teaspoon per serving)
- Can be used as a seasoning for soups, steaming, stir-frying or marinating
Sakura Chicken (Halal)
How we prepare your powder:
- Halal Chicken meat minced by our supplier
- Cooked to perfection
- Dehydrated under low heat
- Ground into powder
- Packed and sealed
**Made to Order**
Shelf Life: 12 months (cool, dry place), refrigeration recommended.
If bringing products overseas, store in room temperature to prevent introduction of moisture.
Food powders: Once opened, keep closed in a cool, dry place (refrigeration preferred). Suitable for use till best before date.
Berry Quick Porridge: Once opened, keep uncooked portion refrigerated in an airtight container, to be used by the best before date. Otherwise, use within 5 days if stored in original packaging without refrigeration.
Suitable for babies from 6 months old, please consult your pediatrician before use.