- Dry ginger powder is widely used in the kitchen to add flavour and aroma.
- The traditionally known remedy to eliminate excess gas from intestinal tracts due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Help neutralise digestive juices and stimulates food digestion and absorption.
- Can be used as a beverage too
How we prepare your powder:
- Dehydrated under low heat
- Ground into powder
- Packed and sealed
**Made to Order**
Shelf Life: 12 months (cool, dry place), refrigeration recommended.
If bringing products overseas, store in room temperature to prevent introduction of moisture.
Food powders: Once opened, keep closed in a cool, dry place (refrigeration preferred). Suitable for use till best before date.
Berry Quick Porridge: Once opened, keep uncooked portion refrigerated in an airtight container, to be used by the best before date. Otherwise, use within 5 days if stored in original packaging without refrigeration.
Suitable for babies from 6 months old, please consult your pediatrician before use.