Want to add flavour to your baby's food without using salt?
- Add into baby/toddler porridge for a savoury taste (0.5 - 1 teaspoon per serving)
- Can be used to replace salt
- Ideal for sprinkling over seafood dishes and adding into omelettes
- Makes a good dashi stock base
- Taste is distinctive
Korean Kombu (Kelp)
How we prepare your powder:
- Washed and dried
- Cooked to perfection
- Dehydrated under low heat
- Ground into powder
- Packed and sealed
**Made to Order**
Shelf Life: 12 months (cool, dry place), refrigeration recommended.
If bringing products overseas, store in room temperature to prevent introduction of moisture.
Food powders: Once opened, keep closed in a cool, dry place (refrigeration preferred). Suitable for use till best before date.
Berry Quick Porridge: Once opened, keep uncooked portion refrigerated in an airtight container, to be used by the best before date. Otherwise, use within 5 days if stored in original packaging without refrigeration.
Suitable for babies from 6 months old, please consult your pediatrician before use.