Make Your Own Bundle: Use "MYOB" for 5% off 3 or more jars of food powders!*
* Discount code has to be keyed in upon checkout. Not valid with other promotions or discounts.
Are you concerned about your baby not taking enough vegetables?
- Add into baby/toddler porridge for a refreshing taste (0.5 - 1 teaspoon per serving)
- Can be used as a form of seasoning for porridge, added in omelettes, or for baking
- Ideal for those who have difficulty consuming the vegetable due to its texture
How we prepare your powder:
- Dehydrated under low heat
- Ground into powder
- Packed and sealed
**Made to Order**
Shelf Life: 12 months (cool, dry place), refrigeration recommended.
If bringing products overseas, store in room temperature to prevent introduction of moisture.
Food powders: Once opened, keep closed in a cool, dry place (refrigeration preferred). Suitable for use till best before date.
Berry Quick Porridge: Once opened, keep uncooked portion refrigerated in an airtight container, to be used by the best before date. Otherwise, use within 5 days if stored in original packaging without refrigeration.
Suitable for babies from 6 months old, please consult your pediatrician before use.