- 150g wholemeal flour
- 1 block frozen chopped spinach (approximately 5g fresh spinach)
- 2 eggs
- 250ml milk
- 1 teaspoon Ikan Bilis powder
- 1 teaspoon Chicken powder
- Olive oil
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk wholemeal flour, eggs and seasoning powders.
2. Add in milk slowly, and continue whisking until the batter is smooth.
1. Cook spinach (without oil) over low heat in pan. Add water in tiny amounts if necessary.
2. Once spinach has been slightly cooked, add it to the pancake batter.
3. Coat pan with olive oil over low heat and place the batter in to your desired pancake size.
4. When you see the sides bubbling, flip the pancake. (Each side should take about 2-3 mins)
5. Serve plain or with a fruity puree dip for extra fun!