- 2 cups Rice (uncooked)
- 500g Chicken
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Hainanese Chicken Rice Powder
- 2 Pandan leaves (can be replaced with 1/4 tsp Rosemary)
- 3 cups Water
1. Heat oil and butter.
2. Once butter has melted, stir fry washed rice.
3. Rice should expand and the oils absorbed.
4. Add in Hainanese Chicken Rice Powder.
5. Stir in chicken and fry till surface-cooked.
6. Add in water and pandan leaves. (Note: I used Rosemary here)
7. Pressure cook for 14 minutes.
8. Fluff and ready to serve.
Optional: Salt to season, sticky dark soy sauce for extra oomph.