- 1/2 Lotus Root (about 10cm in length)
- 1/2 Chicken
- 6 Red Dates
- 50g Raw Peanuts (Soaked, skin removed)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 4 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Scallop Powder
Multi-Cooker Method:1. Using Saute (High) function, heat olive oil.
2. Gently fry the chicken till the surface is cooked.
3. Add in lotus root, red dates and peanuts, and fry for about 3 minutes.
4. Add in scallop powder and water to cover the ingredients by 1 inch. Adjust accordingly.
5. Change setting to Pressure Cook for 20 minutes.
6. After the timing is up, switch off the power and wait for the pressure to be naturally released. Note: You should be able to open the cover without manually releasing the pressure.
7. Optional to add a pinch of salt and pepper for adults, and garnish with some spring onions.